Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave this please

Started by andy888 [3685834] on in Graveyard.

11 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
DedeSiregar [2430598]

Why write such large font?

If your post is interesting, controversial, intriguing, bad, good, or meaningful, ppl will down vote or up vote regardless the size of the fonts.

andy888 [3685834]

I didn't realize it was a large font, I pasted in from Google Docs so it must have kept the formatting from there, I can change it though?

EarthFireMonkey [2620167]

It's also in black - near impossible to read in dark mode. 

 

Plus general discussion is not the ideal location if you plan on posting installments - maybe Art & Literature? 

andy888 [3685834]

Comments taken on board, have reposted in Art & Literature and have sorted font colour, will delete this post when I work out how