Hello everyone!
An easy merit to get is historian, to get this you simply have to go om chronicles and stay on the page for 10 minutes.
I hope this helps you get an easy one :))(
Started by DMC4343 [3527595] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello everyone!
An easy merit to get is historian, to get this you simply have to go om chronicles and stay on the page for 10 minutes.
I hope this helps you get an easy one :))(
History is gay!
But thanks for the info, but should probably be in the "tutorial and guides" forum section.
wow thanks
Theres an entire forum with easy merits available in guides.
This one's on there along with 50 others
No way! :O
wow who would've thought
instructions unclear, can you provide a video guide?
This is a great guide !
Also the only time you would open the chronicle page.
Once this is graved, can I get the merit if I stay on this page for 10 mins?
This really helped and i can't thank you enough this is the start of a new game to connect to my two brothers, so I really appreciate it
this is just what i needed
What’s a merit?
I believe it is the opposite of a demerit
How many demerits can I get?
Sounds like a skill issue
GZ, how long did it take you
Posting in legendary thread
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Did I forget something?
Now you are asking difficult questions.
Instant demerit.
I think I knew this already! Thank you for this useless info that has been told by about 50 other guides! I appreciate it!
Yup: