I read that the nice merit needs you to have 420 and/or 69 appear 5 times in your battle stats, can I do it before my battle stats reach 5 numbers each? so say 4206,9 strength, 6942,0 defense, 4206,9 dex and 4206.0 speed?
Nice! merit question
Started by SilverFox59276 [3686127] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Numbers to the right of the decimal are not included.
I waited till I could do 420,000 and 694,200 etc. Six digits felt like it was easier but I still had to tinker with it more than I want to admit...
Yes. For example:
Str: 6,969.xx
Def: 6,969.xx
Spd: 4,20x.xx
Dex: x,xxx.xx
nice, so I only have to increase my stats with a jump or so and then do it, tyvm
Just to add: both 69 and 420 has to appear at least once.
Good luck!