Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nice! merit question

Started by SilverFox59276 [3686127] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
SilverFox59276 [3686127]

I read that the nice merit needs you to have 420 and/or 69 appear 5 times in your battle stats, can I do it before my battle stats reach 5 numbers each? so say 4206,9 strength, 6942,0 defense, 4206,9 dex and 4206.0 speed?

Knirt [3033570]

I waited till I could do 420,000 and 694,200 etc.  Six digits felt like it was easier but I still had to tinker with it more than I want to admit...