Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Furries

Started by Rheol [3692387] on in General Non-related.

6 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
EdvardEdwardian [3653555]

I will be using this thread to avoid this topic. Instead of posting my opinion of furries, I'm just going to utilize this as a list of whom to avoid.

 

Otherwise, have a nice day and don't hurt anyone, like certain furries have.

EdvardEdwardian [3653555]

Except I didn't say or do anything anti-furry, so you have committed poor judgement and false imprisionment, which is par for the course, good day.