Any other furries play this game and looking for friends?
Furries
Started by Rheol [3692387] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I don't know but i want to find femboy
No. Ew.
haiiiii !! :3
I will be using this thread to avoid this topic. Instead of posting my opinion of furries, I'm just going to utilize this as a list of whom to avoid.
Otherwise, have a nice day and don't hurt anyone, like certain furries have.
anti-furry measures successfully deployed
Except I didn't say or do anything anti-furry, so you have committed poor judgement and false imprisionment, which is par for the course, good day.