This is a question for all you in the army, are the gains still similar to what it was previously? Can you please try this out, thanks.
Army?
Started by 1839251 [1839251] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 19
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
I'd love to but I used all my points beforehand just in case...
Till I know, it wouldnt have changed.
I would expect any change to army points to come with the new attacking system.
oh lord,please no :O i forgot to use my army points god damn it !
I just used a few and they seem to be the same or around the same.
Bump
T
Hi. I don't know if I got the right page to ask are levels upgraded weekly or more than a week. Im at 14 and I am wondering how do I level up when I'm used to seeing my account leveled up every week. I hope I could ask here... Thanks
.
I like femboys but no one will know bc this is an old forum
Wtf