Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Army?

Started by 1839251 [1839251] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 752 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
19
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
1839251 [1839251]

This is a question for all you in the army, are the gains still similar to what it was previously? Can you please try this out, thanks.

firstbitch [2382968]

Hi. I don't know if I got the right page to ask are levels upgraded weekly or more than a week. Im at 14 and I am wondering how do I level up when I'm used to seeing my account leveled up every week. I hope I could ask here... Thanks