Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lynx22 - Faction Vault Thief

Started by AmeNyaa [2086144] on in General Discussion.

693 replies · 8.82k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 694 / 694 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Taxxon [882264]

Karma is a bitch ain't it?

 

Wonder if this would have the same reaction if it was revealed MADD tried to scam over 2b from my friend under her 'Warlord Rental Business'.

 

Took over 6 months and reaching out to some old elimination friends to get it back.

 

I'm not convinced this isn't karma coming back to her.

 

I HAVE RECEIPTS

-REV- [2232698]

Okay that's great but do you realize that this doesn't have anything to do with me? Just checking because I'm simply sharing details of what went on with this guy that led to this. Who cares what you think of me. That doesn't change what was done and who that person was and the warnings that were given and the responses and ultimately now this outcome.

 

Hate me all you want. Doesn't seem too logical because this is about the guy that stole somebody's vault. I didn't steal somebody's vault and I never would but I warned it was coming and that he was scum and I got treated like crap for it.

 

But you got to get your comment in there about me I guess haha great job there buddy

-REV- [2232698]

Also to be clear I am not supporting what Lynx did at all whatsoever. He is a low-life piece of crap scum and I've already watched and mugged him numerous times over the years but he will go back on the obsessively watched mugging list again as well as most of torns at this point I would imagine XD

 

Have a good rest of your game buddy. I have a funny feeling it's about to get very dark for you and there is no light at the end of that tunnel :D

 

o/

BiiGz [2733267]

Sad to see another vault scam, especially loyal members, but I mean it's every month or 2 now that we're seeing a new name scam, so and so, I get trust final but factions need to tighten up

TheAnaesthetist [333493]

Dont give the key to the money vault to the gambler who often is in debt to Duke!!!

 

A positive side of all of this is that he will lose all that money too and be back in debt.

King_Taurus [3330609]

Finally! I've been in the movie for a while I'd like to kick back, eat some popcorn and enjoy a new film. Someone pass me the popcorn! 

Anelia_ [2820593]

Thats rough, MADD seems like such a lovely person as well

 

Edit: maybe a twist here! Still sucks for the faction members to lose their money though

iridiscent [2049725]

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16471452&b=0&a=0&start=100&to=25979444 may wanna know more here probly. Sucks for the members tho. 

abaker55 [1526432]

May he never enjoy Torn again...

 

16:20:25 - 19/05/25

You added lynx22 to your targets list with the description : Vault Thief

16:20:16 - 19/05/25 You added lynx22 to your enemies list with the description : Vault Thief

 

 

 

Mentions: lynx22 [483535]

Lasky [1718783]

So he acts like a chode, and is still allowed to retain vault perms? Hindsight is 20/20 but you didn't need 20/20 vision to see this coming...

Taxxon [882264]

I have to weigh the raid risk unfortunately so won't be releasing them just yet but you can contact YellowFlash if you want verification of my allegations.

 

Edit: I see YellowFlash is no longer active, if You wish to discord me I will share them.

Minty_Minxy [1927218]

This has been a long rocky road. With a long history attached to this and bubbling emotions rolling underneath...

I'm pretty sure this wasn't about the money at all. But because of actions and how things have changed over time. A cherished time faded so far away.

 

Madd is the type of person to give as much as she can to people. She values loyalty. No matter the fault of her wisdom to certain people. No matter to her detriment.

 

Lynx was around for a long time because he was great support to her. I wasn't there for his golden era but his abrasive nature was an attribute that was used. And he was lead in organizing chain watches and chaining.

 

I have confidence in Madd that she will get cash to the all the people that contributed to DL. She always gives her owners cut away most of the time instead of saving it and using it on her. She is a private person that takes care of people privately even when she barks in her newsies.

 

This action wasn't to hurt DL. It was purely to hurt Madd. Lynx and Madd have a long relationship. I'm sure they will having a rolling long conversation about this as they are both stubborn people.

 

I am sorry with the way I left DL. But I'm glad I left at a time where I can retain the precious memories I had there. Life works in funny ways. It's one of my hopeful memories when I was at my lowest. And I am in a place where I can't lose that.

 

DL I wish you the best. You are all blessed with the strong bonds you have built together and will continue to build.