Bazaar Directory RELEASED ?
Started by _SCOFIELD_ [1441750] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 349 / 349 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 349
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 51 / 100
- Story score
- 72 / 100
- Engagement score
- 89 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 154 likes ·
Read the announcement to gain an understanding of what the Bazaar Directory is meant to be, as there are clearly some very warped expectations. I'm very open to feedback once the dust has settled, but for that feedback to be … - YourJester [3605062] · 117 likes ·
what if instead of a bazaar directory we just didnt have to pay the ched tax - Wenno [2757277]
· 52 likes ·
It looks pretty shit imo. Looks like big traders are the only ones who will benefit from it, with the whole star/favourite system.
Mentioned in this thread
Execution [2918392] ×1
what if instead of a bazaar directory we just didnt have to pay the ched tax
We are so back
edit: no we are not
makes me feel like the bazaar is going to get chedded soon
Ched please don't ruin bazaars for us, that would be just too bazarre
Soon? They were chedded ages ago
Bazaar tax incoming?
Very hyped
It’s working now
Mentions: Bring back bazaars
I sure hope they update it to make a nice item search and bake it into the item market. why have 2 seperate places.
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=bazaar
do some of you even look before you complain?
As it was described by ched, I'm not excited or optimistic about the usefulness of this new feature.
Edit: I believe the number next to the bazaar is the total number of unique customers per day in a week.
From my logs I can see that I've had 9 unique customers in the past 9 days (colors) but re-counting as unique customer per day in past 7 days (red) totals 10 unique customers in past 7 days which matches my star count 🤷♀️
Also where is the mini profile button to add favorite bazaar so I can EASILY add the 2k+ bazaars I've bought from THIS YEAR to my list?
It looks pretty shit imo. Looks like big traders are the only ones who will benefit from it, with the whole star/favourite system.
Oh, yep, that's trash. Absolutely useless. Not adding 2k+ bazaars to my favorites.
Edit: I am enjoying this way too much. I'm sorry for gloating, I will now pray for penance.
13:46:21 - 20/05/25 You used 5 energy praying at the church
George needs to catch up :) Too much time down the dump.
I love how they list closed bazaars.
ngl that sth i found weird, does that mean we can use API to see what in someone bazaar now? even its closed
feel like its an oversight
tf is this
Looks actually bad and not user friendly, who needs to know or even cares about all the bazaar infos besides traders?...
All we care if to not pay taxes and considering how shit this is the intent was to make it worse and not a real alternative to the item market.