Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscriber Bonus

Started by Digggrrr [2131978] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 530 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
23
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Digggrrr [2131978]

Digggity ;) Ya Knooooooow. I (& this is only MY opinion) Believe that as a subscriber We all subscribers should be able to load up more E than 1000. 1.5k or even 2k...

This post Edited.

 

Leerie [3387354]

5k ot 10k would give way too much advantage imo.

 

Maybe 1500 or 2k even?  🤷‍♂️   I'm happy as it is atm.

Beerstein [1322136]

[image: i.giphy.com]

 

People play this game on donor packs, not everyone can afford Subscriber but that doesn't mean they're any less important to the health or support of the game. Ched once removed tradable DPs and the game almost died.

SugarPlumDeb [2114298]

I am going to throw a little more gas on this fire. 

 

Can these extra E be retroactive? How much thought have you put into this. 

 

I am thinking a better idea would be to let females have extra E on top of the extra E.

NightDrive [2314586]

The whole point of cooldowns is to get you to log on more, and be more active. 

 

If you take a look at how the game has changed over the years, its very clear Ched does not want to reward inactivity (BB changes, city find changes, city job changes, etc). 

 

Game would be very boring if the meta was to sign on once a week and blow your stack and log off. 

Dubbalo [3178590]

Ya you guys should keep going, I spent 3,000 USD and they sent me a T-shirt exactly like the one leslie hands out and they sent it overnight! I just had to pay the shipping, handling and processing fees with the 3rd party in the alley... there maybe something behind 10K, let you know when I get there

serene [2811867]

I don't think this would be good for anyone tbh. It would just force everyone to start stacking sooner around events and give up more natural regen.