Digggity ;) Ya Knooooooow. I (& this is only MY opinion) Believe that as a subscriber We all subscribers should be able to load up more E than 1000. 1.5k or even 2k...
This post Edited.
Started by Digggrrr [2131978] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Digggity ;) Ya Knooooooow. I (& this is only MY opinion) Believe that as a subscriber We all subscribers should be able to load up more E than 1000. 1.5k or even 2k...
This post Edited.
5k ot 10k would give way too much advantage imo.
Maybe 1500 or 2k even? 🤷♂️ I'm happy as it is atm.
That would unbalance the game
ATM. Wait till your in your 60's and in a clan war or a chain.
you don’t know about the $1000 spent on donator pack special? Spend 1k on dps and you get 10,000 e cap
People play this game on donor packs, not everyone can afford Subscriber but that doesn't mean they're any less important to the health or support of the game. Ched once removed tradable DPs and the game almost died.
That's one way to get points to go back up in price.
Not a good way, but a way.
I am going to throw a little more gas on this fire.
Can these extra E be retroactive? How much thought have you put into this.
I am thinking a better idea would be to let females have extra E on top of the extra E.
Yup, It's a tier system, spend more & get a higher cap.
yeah you get a blue name too!
The real reason Uncle left. So much e that he broke his wrist blowing his stack
That makes the people who don't pay money much much much worse than people who play. completely unfair
Pay the to win ass
There is a good reason this is not the case SEs are bad enough as it isn
The whole point of cooldowns is to get you to log on more, and be more active.
If you take a look at how the game has changed over the years, its very clear Ched does not want to reward inactivity (BB changes, city find changes, city job changes, etc).
Game would be very boring if the meta was to sign on once a week and blow your stack and log off.
Ya you guys should keep going, I spent 3,000 USD and they sent me a T-shirt exactly like the one leslie hands out and they sent it overnight! I just had to pay the shipping, handling and processing fees with the 3rd party in the alley... there maybe something behind 10K, let you know when I get there
I don't think this would be good for anyone tbh. It would just force everyone to start stacking sooner around events and give up more natural regen.