Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TTT stories

Started by ligmanotsigma [3198618] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
ligmanotsigma [3198618]

Post your embarrassing TTT stories here. I'll start, one time, I forgot when the TTT started, and I missed the whole event. It was very stupid of me.

CoolguyRuler [2183404]

I think there should be a special category of TTT:

 

How fast can one get a stupid thread like this graveyard'd?

 

I hope I win...just filed a report