Post your embarrassing TTT stories here. I'll start, one time, I forgot when the TTT started, and I missed the whole event. It was very stupid of me.
TTT stories
Started by ligmanotsigma [3198618] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
The f**ks a TTT? That like the chick from Total Recall with TTTs instead of TTs?
I think there should be a special category of TTT:
How fast can one get a stupid thread like this graveyard'd?
I hope I win...just filed a report
Graved - Low Quality