Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for spouse

Started by MissAshen [3741527] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
MissAshen [3741527]

Hi,

 

I'm relatively new to Torn but I'm very active, I'm currently renting a PI (at the end of it I will own it) 12 mil for 7 days, I need a spouse who won't quit the game and will help towards the PI rental, DM if interested!

 

Thank you,

Ash x