Hi,
I'm relatively new to Torn but I'm very active, I'm currently renting a PI (at the end of it I will own it) 12 mil for 7 days, I need a spouse who won't quit the game and will help towards the PI rental, DM if interested!
Thank you,
Ash x
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi,
I'm relatively new to Torn but I'm very active, I'm currently renting a PI (at the end of it I will own it) 12 mil for 7 days, I need a spouse who won't quit the game and will help towards the PI rental, DM if interested!
Thank you,
Ash x
What do you mean you'll own the PI after renting it?
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread
oops double posted. might as well add another GIFs. My addiction controls me.
Graved - I would suggest posting in / checking out these resources instead.
If you are looking for a spouse check out the personals section in the newspaper:
https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main
Or the property forums looking for spouse threads: