Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SCAMMER

Started by antwared [3731393] on in Faction Discussion.

86 replies · 711 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
87
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Pickledonion21 [3455507] ×1 Mick-El [3706966] ×1 Drahmtikier [3709223] ×1 joshyt [3722922] ×1 Dan113 [3731399] ×1

antwared [3731393]

Pickledonion21 Started a small faction for new players then after a while he stole all their money in faction bank and left;

 

Pickledonion21 was given $16,831,962 by Pickledonion21

05:43:19 25/05/25

 

 

Pickledonion21 increased Pickledonion21's money balance by $11,963,002 from $4,868,960 to $16,831,962

05:42:50 25/05/25

 

 

Pickledonion21 decreased Dan113's money balance by $99,375 from $99,375 to $0

05:42:26 25/05/25

 

 

Pickledonion21 decreased joshyt's money balance by $300,000 from $300,000 to $0

05:42:22 25/05/25

 

 

Pickledonion21 decreased Mick-El's money balance by $4,000,000 from $4,000,000 to $0

05:42:17 25/05/25

 

 

Pickledonion21 decreased Drahmtikier's money balance by $6,225,833 from $6,225,833 to $0

 

Not only did he steal their money he also stole the cars that they got from OC which he now got for sale in his bazaar

Mentions: Dan113 [3731399] · Drahmtikier [3709223] · joshyt [3722922] · Mick-El [3706966] · Pickledonion21 [3455507]

Pinguux [2331130]

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

In all seriousness I feel for you..

 

It's a small amount of money to lose, another reason to find a faction/faction leader you can trust.. 👀 

 

Good luck in the future and go join a proper faction..

 

Good luck during Halloween pickledonion, imagine throwing your game away for 16m 🤣🤣

LaOctopus [3532363]

Hey Pinguux, 

 

Sometimes it really isnt about the money. Don't get me wrong money is vital here and everywhere kinda. But like for you 16m is easy to obtain/make but not for others especially someone whos a starter and relatively new. I raise my hand and say 16m is something i havent made in a day and wont be able to make in a month. Its difficult to even get a couple mil consistently so please dont say its a small amount and theres no need to make a joke for throwing your game for 16m, maybe the guys put a lot of hours and work for that 16m and it actually meant something more than just the money...

 

Not everyone in this game is as rich as you. Good as you. Sociable as you and spent a lot of time as you. 

 

Cheers,

La

Pinguux [2331130]

"In all seriousness I feel for you..

 

It's a small amount of money to lose, another reason to find a faction/faction leader you can trust.. 👀"

 

Did you read this part of my post? 

 

Also I did warn his new faction/faction owner and have been speaking to them..

 

I've also bountied him so people are aware and I've also added him to my Halloween list for scamming 🎃 

 

"Not everyone in this game is as rich as you. Good as you. Sociable as you and spent a lot of time as you."

 

I'm not rich, I'm not good..

 

Maybe a sociable penguin in game but you should see me in real life 🐧🤣

 

Laoctopus is clearly in need of some friends I believe 🐧👋🫡

 

Did you warn the new faction leader/bounty him to warn others? 👀 

 

Edit - my darn spelling 👀 

Qara [2787076]

So Ping is being supportive and you decide this is the guy to spout off to?  You are not going to last long in this game with your misdirected anger issues.

LaOctopus [3532363]

imagine throwing your game away for 16m 🤣🤣 - the rofl moji not necessary and 16m is like nothing to him which can be different to others...

small amount of money to lose - not necessarily. he doesnt decide whether its a small amount or a large amount of money...

the clarkson gif - not necessary

 

and to top it off, your here tryna say that your buddy was right... 

 

Get the strap,

La

Pinguux [2331130]

Cant reply to me then? 🤣🤣

 

So did you warn the new leader of the scammer or bounty him? 👀 

 

"imagine throwing your game away for 16m 🤣🤣 - the rofl moji not necessary and 16m is like nothing to him which can be different to others..."

 

Imagine this morning was actually discussing helping these people out also and making sure they get there money back also..

 

You replying to me like I'm the scammer - not necessary..

 

You trying to defend yourself in this post - not necessary (you got no leg to stand on 🦵)

 

You not understanding 16m isn't much in this game isn't my fault..

 

Your just not understanding inflation and the cost of a DP.. 🤣🤣

 

He stole the equivalent to a bag of crisps, am I gonna laugh at him ruining his game over that? 🤷🫡

 

I saw you doing this the other day, go and learn who to pick a fight with and when 👀

Qara [2787076]

You aren't even in that faction. You are yelling at someone who did no harm to that faction.

 

 Do you need a bran muffin or is this a chronic situation for you.

LaOctopus [3532363]

Why cant you just understand or learn to understand and then apologise and move on. It aint that difficult. If you are getting your feelings hurt by being corrected then you have larger problem.  XD

Pinguux [2331130]

I've got nothing to apologise for you scrub 🤣🤷

 

Imagine dying on this hill..

 

Your basically saying I'm taking the piss outta 16m being taken but did you do anything to help those people or warn the next people?

 

Nope..

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

I'm gonna show you what I'm good at..

 

I'm good at making people realise actions have consequences..

Qara [2787076]

My goodness.  You are a particularly special muppet aren't you.

 

I will not be apologising for your poor manners and if you aren't even in that faction then your poor earnings is a you problem.

 

If you truly want a lesson in Torn etiquette,  keep it up.

 

(Wait for it folks.  We know how this plays out)

 

Edit:

 

So this person doesn't even play the game by his own admission.  His only goal then is to troll.  No,point wasting time on him.

Bitch_Pudding [3310523]

Do you just not like never fly at all? Even if you are the laziest torn player you can fly to Dubai 2-3 times a day to pick up camels and get 6+ million. Do you just never war either? I understand the struggle of being a new player. But a lot of times it boils down to the person complaining either being really bad with money or not willing to do even the most bare minimum to support themselves.

 

Pickledonion21 added to Halloween list