I am at level 15 and I feel stuck! I am looking for a mentor to help me in the game.
please feel free to send me a message or comment back here
Started by KillaPata [3595902] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I am at level 15 and I feel stuck! I am looking for a mentor to help me in the game.
please feel free to send me a message or comment back here
Highly recommend joining a faction. Any faction worth their weight in salt will have learning resources for you to read and answers to any questions you might have.
edit I swear to Ched OP was not in a faction when I responded to this
looks like they're way ahead of you and joined the cheater squad
This is not the first time I’ve been straight YOINKed by the good people of SMTH
Don't do revives, build stats. Join (almost) any other faction. You're welcome.
If you wanna shitpost on the forums I can mentor there, being good at the game? Don't have a clue m8
After seeing the faction you joined my advice is to not make more than one account under any circumstances
WE LOST HER.
What better way to hide a new multi.. The story is set.
I can help you to 17 but after that you're on your own.
Moved to QnA
Can you help me get to level 17? Been trying all year, can't seem to figure out what the issue is
D3vl has been trying too, would try blasting ched in a GD thread.