Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mentor?

Started by KillaPata [3595902] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 287 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
63
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

KillaPata [3595902]

I am at level 15 and I feel stuck! I am looking for a mentor to help me in the game. 

please feel free to send me a message or comment back here

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

Highly recommend joining a faction. Any faction worth their weight in salt will have learning resources for you to read and answers to any questions you might have.

 

edit I swear to Ched OP was not in a faction when I responded to this