Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

de-evolution

Started by Strange_Helsing [2592195] on in General Discussion.

46 replies · 583 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Strange_Helsing [2592195] ×2

Strange_Helsing [2592195]

Now, i dont usually post .......

BUT !

 

tf are these corny ass kid section colors??!!!

look at the old one on the right, shit looks cool, manly, vintage 

AND ON THE LEFT????? why are we devolving?

i dont fw ts. ts pmo  😭  😭 🙏

edit: didnt meant to hurt gay people, also didnt saw a post about people talking bout it so made one and forgot to add i like new update ine the poll and now i cant add it to the poll :p 

 

 

 

 

_-_ [1718799]

If I had a nickel for every GD post about new medal colours...

 

I'd still think it was too damn many.

Shooby [2510470]

Could've just shared your thoughts in the other existing threads.

 

The colors look mid, yeah. But complaining about colors is even more childish really. Who cares? You're not staring at the medals on your profile all day.

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

Saying ahh and “I don’t fw this” and “ts pmo” is infinitely more childish than the colors of some achievement banners in torn city dot com the text based internet crime game

 

Also I have no idea if those things were said ironically, well done OP

Beerstein [1322136]

Lvl 15 stands out as a big ol' pink in the middle, pretty happy with that tbh.

 

I'd say it's only a waste of time cause they could get real crazy with em. A clean up is nice but a re-design would be top notch. Make em medals, allow you to select one for the left side of forum posts. Hell, sell it as an unlock.

EgoParadox [2096071]

I like the new colors; it was bit dull before. Not that it was bad.

I don't think it's a big deal either way. Nothing to get pissed off about. Some people hate change.

You didn't give the option say we like new colors, like it's all about you.

 

Dubbalo [3178590]

What he's saying is evolution weeds out traits that we no longer needs while is supposed to add traits in a field trial form consistently yet gradually. In concept you can think of it as to devolve, the regular form of the concept would be 'extinct' due to the fact any traits hindering your capacity of living really has no chance to occur successfully.

 

Yet I have yet to see a YT short of the ape born of 2 chimps or something similar AND Darwin at the end of his own book concluded it was a trash thought concept, had no proofs in any part of the documented historical time-line or fossil records.

 

Like the same with overpopulation theory, until we're 120B people, if we manage the resources correctly there will never be a renewable resource shortage short of natural disasters.

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

“I don’t f**k with this shit. This shit pisses me off”

 

edit or maybe this -> that. Probably interchangeable? Idk it’s kinda like decrypting hieroglyphs from the future 

Starbreaker [2737884]

I can't tell if this is serious or not - indeed, I can't even really decipher the first paragraph - but are you trying to debunk evolution by natural selection? 

 

I read GD to see people get outraged at buymuggers, not to read bonkers conspiracy theories about concepts they don't understand. I go to P+L for that.