ChatGPT:
Started by Strange_Helsing [2592195] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
ChatGPT:
Meh deleted it. Doesn't take much to piss people off. I'm on a roll today. I guess I shouldn't cause of epilepsy people. I like colorful trippy art. Noted for future posts. RIP my karma farming. Maybe time for me take break from forums. Boredom and not really thinking, might get me into trouble.
Cheese and marmite roll with tea! Truly the dream is being lived.
Sis got triggered over a splash of colour, damn. Not all of us are depressed and need greyscale everywhere in our lives. *turns off dark mode*
Those medals color coordinate with your profile. What are you going on about?
purple is indeed my fav color, but the old ones looked good to eyes, it felt perfect, now it kinda looks like a mess, and a bit childsh, i love colors, but this just aint fitting
i actually dont ;-;