Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

de-evolution

Started by Strange_Helsing [2592195] on in General Discussion.

46 replies · 583 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

EgoParadox [2096071]

Meh deleted it. Doesn't take much to piss people off. I'm on a roll today. I guess I shouldn't cause of epilepsy people. I like colorful trippy art. Noted for future posts. RIP my karma farming. Maybe time for me take break from forums. Boredom and not really thinking, might get me into trouble.

St3lla [3586613]

Sis got triggered over a splash of colour, damn. Not all of us are depressed and need greyscale everywhere in our lives. *turns off dark mode*

Strange_Helsing [2592195]

purple is indeed my fav color, but the old ones looked good to eyes, it felt perfect, now it kinda looks like a mess, and a bit childsh, i love colors, but this just aint fitting