It has been resolved guys
I'm really sorry to Kasto and Zeke
N
Started by backagain07 [3149008] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 227 / 227 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 227
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 47 / 100
- Story score
- 74 / 100
- Engagement score
- 89 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Kasto [2151656]
· 162 likes ·
Update: T.L.D.R: Zeke actually overpaid OP by 2m. The money he deposited was before Zeke took over the faction. Details: After getting the logs from the current owner of the Faction, and going through all the details (That are summarised … - A_random_guy [1857022]
· 53 likes ·
No need to check logs, no reason for members to 'keep track in faction forum'... Faction vault balance of members can be seen by leaders (and people with vault access). Even if you leave/get kicked. Poor behaviour from a faction … - Dsla [2807954]
· 37 likes ·
I don't care what type of shit paragraph you made up with your version of escapism. End of day is that you lied to him by stating you'd have to look in the logs to see what his balance was …
Mentioned in this thread
Damn
L faction leader
Edit: why are you in a 10k r faction anyway. TNL Forge has space for young players to grow quickly without the spectre of scammers.
Sorry about that man. You're never dumb for trusting someone, that's on them.
No need to check logs, no reason for members to 'keep track in faction forum'... Faction vault balance of members can be seen by leaders (and people with vault access). Even if you leave/get kicked.
Poor behaviour from a faction leader. Poor excuse for it.
Edit: But I am happy to stay for the drama when they show up here. 😂🍿
They are now a recruit at 39th Street Killers. 👀
Clicky btw: Zeke
Mentions: Zeke [449597]
What faction was this? Looks like it might have been just a cache farm the eventually sold?
Happy pride month.
look at all of the bigots
Zeke is a straight loser
Edit: I had only partial information on what had happen and I take it back calling Dsla a scammer.
Zeke is a loser tho.
Sounds about right. Zeke is a piece of zhit. I commonly use Zeke when I need to wipe my ass.
A faction leader scamming someone for only 69 mill is crazy, why throw your reputation out the window over such a tiny amount. Honestly man don't sweat it, find a good RW faction to join and you can make that back in like 2 RWs.
There is no 'extra' money. So storing your 'extra' money in a faction is a AWFUL idea. You need the money yourself and need to withdraw it the day you earn it.
I don't know a single person who actually likes Zeke
It was called Nautilus but he has sold it to someone else. It's called 2 High To Care
You wipe your ass with shit? Doesn't that just make things MORE messy?
Mein skimmer ahh situation again.
Original post:
why are you in a 10k r faction anyway.
Did you miss the inactive part of the story? Didn't even tell faction leadership beforehand. Not even a quick "hey team of x number of players who count on me, I'll be afk for a couple weeks." Just messages after the fact.
(Just an aside - I am not throwing shade at OP here, I explain in a later comment that casual players are allowed to exist, but the constant "join a plat, you'll be treated better!" is complete bs, OP would be kicked so fast at 6 mins of play time a day, with random unannounced absences -something that is completely fine in a 10k respect faction!! And kudos to his new faction leader for pointing out OP gets better war pay in his new faction ❤️)
On the other hand why tf does the faction leader need to go through any transactions to verify the user's balance? Like, the balance stays there under the inactive player's name. Tf they doing over there? Zeroing it out? A whole $69m?? Bruh.
(A few pages in, Zeke admits this faction used a spreadsheet to track vault balances, and not the built in vault balance mechanics. There's a forum post in faction to make deposits and withdrawals 💀 Zeke then proceeds to attack, mug and hospitalize several faction leaders, including me, who called him out for this overly complicated vault management method that has resulted in a complete lack of transparency and the exact risks of externally managed vault balance tracking that the current Torn faction vault balance system clarifies with permanent logs in faction and in user logs that anyone can read)
Not hard to search a name in the faction logs to find the last time the name had a log - which would likely be the zeroing of his f**king faction balance. This same log would have been sent to OP though in his notifications. Which he could send to the faction leader.
For example:
16:15:25 - 01/06/25 Viciously_Grim decreased your Grims' Academy money balance by $xxx from $xxx to $0
Or perhaps:
19:37:52 - 01/06/25 You were paid $xxx from your faction by Viciously_Grim.
If the latter, and if OP has been mugged on repeat while away, could explain that $11m just chillin in his wallet 👀
I mean, it's quite possible he was already paid out..
Day before going inactive? Not sure bc he has Egg Navigator enabled still??
Then again he did find 12 eggs on April 22? No other long stretches of inactivity though. A timeline would be nice here.
But kudos to 39th to making this right. (See below)
Mentions: N
Appears he was laying the ground work for a while..
Clearly not someone you should trust/have as a leader..
Wish you luck OP, you won't get that cash back I'm afraid 🫡
Update:
T.L.D.R: Zeke actually overpaid OP by 2m. The money he deposited was before Zeke took over the faction.
Details:
After getting the logs from the current owner of the Faction, and going through all the details (That are summarised on the table above), OP deposited his money before Zeke took over the faction.
When Zeke took over the faction, he didn't zero the balances of the existing members. Instead he was using the thread system and keeping tabs of the balances manually with a pen and paper, as he stated before. Don't ask me why, that was his choice.
In the end Zeke overpaid OP by roughly 2m.
I owe Zeke an apology, for jumping the gun before I investigated the details. In my mind, I thought the best way to solve the issue was to pay the guy 70m, which isn't a big deal, and then talk with him to find the details. However, that offended Zeke, which is understandable since I adjusted his balance, since he was labelled a scammer or guilty before he even had a chance to explain/provide details.
As a result, I will obviously cover the 70m paid to the victim and I will issue a compensation to Zeke for my preemptive actions. A lesson learnt for all leaders, to first find the details and then jump into action.
A lesson learnt for everyone, to not jump the gun and check the details first.
Original Post
39th does not condone scamming and for sure we dont stay silent about it.
Especially against players who are new to the game and that money mean the word to them. We, older players, should promote and help young players, because they are the future of this game.
21:22:02 - 03/06/25 You traded $70,000,000 to backagain07 [view]
21:22:23 - 03/06/25 You changed Zeke's 39th Street Killers money balance from $0 to $-70,000,000
I took the liberty of paying the guy in advance. I am waiting for Zeke to discuss the incident.
I am waiting to hear his side, while I ensured the victim is paid.
If I had known I would be inactive I would've surely informed him and I sold off my flowers that I had been hoarding today that's why I have $11m