HALL OF FAME ACHIEVED.
THANK YOU
Started by Mountain_Dew [947474] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 122 / 122 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mountain_Dew [947474] ×1
HALL OF FAME ACHIEVED.
THANK YOU
Legit . instant payment if online
I sell losses I have 600 energy
I am buying losses 24/7. Online or offline. Just update loss total in Direct Chat.
Say you want payment in 50 losses, just track total in chat
14
28
36
42
50
50 losses, requesting payment
ETC.
You can just make 5 attacks and request payment.
If I am offline I will send you payment the moment I read your Chat. Unless you specify that you are wanting an online payment only.
Fast and safe
Logging off for the night. Feel free to make offline hits. Just update loss totals in messenger!
Fair and quick trade, was a pleasure working with MtDew
Instant payment as soon as I sent message, will do business again
Instant reply and a simpatic guy, i would definitely do more bussines with him
did 10. require payment
Request in Messenger. Payment has been delivered thank you!
just did 16 and super quick payment! great guy
Received my 16 attacks payment! So fast as long the user online
Fast payment, thank you
Paid. Remember to chat him
legit
Everything good, very cool guy
Paid!
Did 5 attacks and was paid immediately
Excellent service, and instant pay! Thank you for your services Mountain_Dew! :)