Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[COMPLETE]

Started by Mountain_Dew [947474] on in Attacking.

121 replies · 759 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 122 / 122 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
122
Discussion span
→
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Mountain_Dew [947474] ×1

Mountain_Dew [947474]

I am buying losses 24/7.  Online or offline. Just update loss total in Direct Chat.  
Say you want payment in 50 losses, just track total in chat
14
28
36
42
50
50 losses, requesting payment 
ETC.

You can just make 5 attacks and request payment.  

If I am offline I will send you payment the moment I read your Chat.  Unless you specify that you are wanting an online payment only.