Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My art

Started by DamienCrane [3154804] on in Art & Literature.

8 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
39
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

KalS0 [3661529]

He's likely a professional artist. I wouldn't be mad paying for a commission with real money if I could spare any. With me being a fellow artist and not selling any of my personal work quite yet, I'm out here broke and walking near to home to exercise. I do favor the character interactions as a good base for the gist of what could be drawn with OCs thrown at the table for reference.

DamienCrane [3154804]

Hey thanks guys. Sorry I didn't realise people were responding to this thread as I wasn't getting any notifications.

 

Yeah, I worked as a creative in tech for a couple of years. I don't often take commissions anymore since my schedule is busy. But I'm actually opening back up again for a period.

 

I'm happy to do some sketches for both real cash and game cash.

DamienCrane [3154804]

Thanks man. I'm 33. Worked on art for a living for a good 10 years or so. Before that I was drawing a lot as a kid.

 

No longer working in art now but I still do it time to time as a hobby. 😃