Drawing as usual. Sharing here first time.
[image: 64.media.tumblr.com][image: 64.media.tumblr.com][image: 64.media.tumblr.com][image: 64.media.tumblr.com][image: 64.media.tumblr.com]
Started by DamienCrane [3154804] on in Art & Literature.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Drawing as usual. Sharing here first time.
[image: 64.media.tumblr.com][image: 64.media.tumblr.com][image: 64.media.tumblr.com][image: 64.media.tumblr.com][image: 64.media.tumblr.com]
your art it fantastic <3
He's likely a professional artist. I wouldn't be mad paying for a commission with real money if I could spare any. With me being a fellow artist and not selling any of my personal work quite yet, I'm out here broke and walking near to home to exercise. I do favor the character interactions as a good base for the gist of what could be drawn with OCs thrown at the table for reference.
Amazing artwork!
Hey thanks guys. Sorry I didn't realise people were responding to this thread as I wasn't getting any notifications.
Yeah, I worked as a creative in tech for a couple of years. I don't often take commissions anymore since my schedule is busy. But I'm actually opening back up again for a period.
I'm happy to do some sketches for both real cash and game cash.
Dope art bro, how old are ya..and how long are you doing this??
Thanks man. I'm 33. Worked on art for a living for a good 10 years or so. Before that I was drawing a lot as a kid.
No longer working in art now but I still do it time to time as a hobby. 😃
some bad ass pieces