Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[DELETED]

Started by MichaelFlynn [3743083] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

cats [2155267]

16:06:25 - 05/06/25 You sent some Xanax to booby

 

I was going to give it to Micheal but you looked like you needed it more <3

Static [711045]

It makes sense as a joke because people don't like beggars.  At level 6, you really don't "need" xanax.  You want xanax.

Lolbits [2275419]

noooo my name imposter is allying with my enemy ):

 

well not quite enemy, I can tolerate booby more than most people I dislike in torn, just have gotten like 850 bounties from them because, in their words, my personality was annoying. Although I hope they don't look back and decide "eh time to get back on that", since I think we both have much more annoying enemies lol.