[DELETED]
[DELETED]
Started by MichaelFlynn [3743083] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MichaelFlynn [3743083]
· 6 likes ·
dude please make a new thread, this is my begging zone - booby [2245352]
· 1 likes ·
me too can I have some - TheFelan [945786] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Graved- Begging
me too can I have some
dude please make a new thread, this is my begging zone
Everyone needs xanax bro
Same for me
Try the Global Chat, those folks are pretty generous.
I'm sure the bounties you'll aquire will supply you with the money you need.
How does that make any sense?
Lmfao. Genuinely had a laugh.
16:06:25 - 05/06/25 You sent some Xanax to booby
I was going to give it to Micheal but you looked like you needed it more <3
Graved- Begging
16:08:48 - 05/06/25 You sent 10x Xanax to MichaelFlynn with the message: I am the giver of Xanax
It makes sense as a joke because people don't like beggars. At level 6, you really don't "need" xanax. You want xanax.
noooo my name imposter is allying with my enemy ):
well not quite enemy, I can tolerate booby more than most people I dislike in torn, just have gotten like 850 bounties from them because, in their words, my personality was annoying. Although I hope they don't look back and decide "eh time to get back on that", since I think we both have much more annoying enemies lol.