Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Incremental Value Giveaway

Started by kyozo43 [2125465] on in Fun & Games.

183 replies · 394 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 184 / 184 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

xKosuke [2948168]

I’ve trained my stats, maxed my crimes, and even survived rehab during a Halloween event—but nothing has prepared me for the adrenaline of smashing that ‘Post Reply’ button. If I win, I promise to invest wisely: buy a dog, name it Passive Income, and let it sit there doing nothing—just like my Torn investments.

Nanoweaver [2880949]

10 bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer.

The caps are tight, open that sheit, oh yeah im getting shitfaced tonight! 🍻🫡

Ariselv999 [3759715]

Thanks for the giveaway. I will be grateful if it is Xanax. Need energy. It's your decision. 

Count me in. 🥳🥳🥳🥳😁