Interesting concept here
Incremental Value Giveaway
Started by kyozo43 [2125465] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 184 / 184 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Free money
Gotta love free stuff.
thanks for doing this :)
I’ve trained my stats, maxed my crimes, and even survived rehab during a Halloween event—but nothing has prepared me for the adrenaline of smashing that ‘Post Reply’ button. If I win, I promise to invest wisely: buy a dog, name it Passive Income, and let it sit there doing nothing—just like my Torn investments.
10 bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer.
The caps are tight, open that sheit, oh yeah im getting shitfaced tonight! 🍻🫡
Everyone loves more money
Amazing idea of a giveaway.
sounds fun :)
Always ready for more cash :) Thanks for the generosity :)
Thanks for the giveaway. I will be grateful if it is Xanax. Need energy. It's your decision.
Count me in. 🥳🥳🥳🥳😁
Meow meow beans
enteringgggg please!
Edit: thank youu so much!
Hi!
ty for the giveaway. lets boost that prize money
planting a tree whose shade i won't receive
May i partake good sirs and misses?
Uuuu lets gooo
Let boost that money