delete
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- b1zon [2504699]
· 9 likes ·
i won't lose my streak for some made up holiday sorry
i won't lose my streak for some made up holiday sorry
It's actually National Chocolate Ice Cream day, so I think you're confused
Dunno what you been smoking... But you can keep it
Incidentally world 6-7 is called fuzzy time mine... Perhaps it's time you got some fuzzy time? But your not having mine
I will hold out and celebrate the next Holiday 6-9 day!
I’m totally staying logging in and getting a better position for my TTT goals! Please! Everyone else do the right thing and celebrate this important holiday!!!
Perfect time to catch up.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Forwarding this to the faction we're paired against in ranked war with so they log off for 67 hours when the war starts tomorrow
This by no means under any circumstances a trick to get the remaining 2300 ish players to lose their best activity streak status.
Mentions: Best activity streak, tracking 1874 players strong
I’ll be in the air most of those 67 hours, then…
There should be a holiday for people who use social media it isn't just about game addiction I'm sick and tired of everyone banging on about gamers needing to touch grass but doom scrollers are equally big nerd if not even more
I have a friend who is on tik tok over 6,000 months every week and it's time that everyone recognises that there are bigger problems than gamers
No thank you.
I'm just waiting for 69 day. i'll be doing overtime when that one kicks in.
No thanks.
Today's also hot dog day for some reason. Go est a bunch of those.
yes but if you could go ahead and lose your active streak, that would be great.
One million more days
I thought it was "National f**k all your shit and shove it up your arse" day...
These new holidays are confusing...