Yeah was kinda no effort from my end, didnt have the brain stamina to solve it right now and didnt want to lie
Decipher the code, win $25m
Started by Warriordud [3177526] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Is it like a variation of a Baconian Cipher?
it's 4 ciphers
The crow flies north at dawn
Your morning eyes, I could stare like watching stars
I could walk you by, and I'll tell without a thought
You'd be mine, would you mind if I took your hand tonight?
Know you're all that I want this life
Some kind of binary cypher
that's also one of them
The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
Is it referring to a tree?
no
Is it Gematria?
ROT13?
also all ive gotten is "Man is distinguished, not only"
nope
the magic words are squeamish ossifrage
Or
attack at dawn with blue tanks
Last one uses multiple cipher. No idea if it's not any of these.
is the base64 step applied to the lowercase letters only?
no
We guessed some hahaha
The cake is a lie?
Is one enigma machine?
iqmhc fnbxa mksdi uqjte zutzu ixqyb jgcnx qljnd vrgdl klarj ngybo gkynz scjyb ctohb mpwgg fyuop qqmut udrvi ioupn