Perfect if you are a flyer and like taking drugs.
MUST KEEP ADDICTION BETTER THAN -10
+5 flower carry
Addiction Reduction.
Minimum
1500 END and 750 MAN
or
1500 INT and 750 MAN
Started by Absinthian [2263711] Committee on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Toat-the-chef [3894893] ×1
Perfect if you are a flyer and like taking drugs.
MUST KEEP ADDICTION BETTER THAN -10
+5 flower carry
Addiction Reduction.
Minimum
1500 END and 750 MAN
or
1500 INT and 750 MAN
Hey I am really hoping too join. I will pay you everyday with flowers I bring back. I’m getting a PI with airstrip. I’m chronically online.
i am just here too learn and make money for you and your company. You don’t have too pay me anything but I’ll pay you a lot with flowers please
bump
up
bump
needed
bump
one more needed
still need . apply even though full
up
bump
bump
bump
bump
up
bump
bump
bump need 1
bump need 2
bump