Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

10* Flower Shop Hiring!

Started by Absinthian [2263711] Committee on in Company Recruitment.

58 replies · 262 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
59
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Toat-the-chef [3894893] ×1

Absinthian [2263711] Committee Committee

Perfect if you are a flyer and like taking drugs.

MUST KEEP ADDICTION BETTER THAN -10

 

+5 flower carry 

Addiction Reduction.

 

Minimum

 

1500 END and 750 MAN

 

or 

 

1500 INT and 750 MAN

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

Mattrockhard123 [3700998]

Hey I am really hoping too join. I will pay you everyday with flowers I bring back. I’m getting a PI with airstrip. I’m chronically online.

 

i am just here too learn and make money for you and your company. You don’t have too pay me anything but I’ll pay you a lot with flowers please