Having a "random" button that will being you to a random active bazaar would be cool.
Bazaar directory sucks
Started by -__- [2508857] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yeah, it would be really nice if bazaars that were closed or empty would be knocked off the list until they are open or stocked again.
Someone really dropped the ball here.
They don't know how the game is actually played.
The old system just made the bazaar items much more accessible. I don't know what the point of the new system is yet.
Seconded. I used to be able to sell things quickly on my bazaar at or below market value. Now, nothing is selling despite rock bottom pricing. Don't understand the system and scouring torn forums trying to find a guide or some kind of explanation as to why my bazaar has been bricked for months.
You don't go browsing thorugh random bazaars wondering if you'll find anything nice?
You don't make purchasing decisions based on which bazaar has had the most unique visitors in the last however long?
I don't think anyone does either. It's not like real life open air markets where you go browsing for some fun tat to bring home, or can tell at a glance whether something catches your eye or a stall has a vibe you like
I had FHCs and supply packs in my bazaar so long that i forgot they were there. No one purchased anything. No one even bought the things to mug me after thats how dead bazaars are.
To stroke ched's ego.
Register on w3avers's website to get your bazaar to show on his script.
I would legit get bot hunted so fast
R+
Yes.
idk mate the concept of needing third party tools to make a core feature useful seems a bit goofy to me
Welcome to torn dot com
I agree, we are just making the best out of the situation.
bump, devs fix please
be glad you didn’t name it Bazaar directory SUCKS BALLS… you might have gotten 1000 dislikes