You get a one way ticket to any time period ( only the past). What time period are you going to and why?
( I can't think of a single time period where life is better than the present. Not saying the present is great either though lol)
Started by MissEvelyn [3601975] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
You get a one way ticket to any time period ( only the past). What time period are you going to and why?
( I can't think of a single time period where life is better than the present. Not saying the present is great either though lol)
One way ticket to the appropriate forum for this type
of question
The time period before I read this smh
How do I put this in a particular forum?
I thought it put it in the right forums automatically.
general discussion is for game related discussions.
Anything unrelated to the game goes in NR (Nonrelated)
And no its not automatic, you're responsible for where you post. Why would you think the game would review the context of your post and post it auto in the correct area?
This should be the in Non-Related Forum
Moved to General Non Related
I thought it put it in the right forums automatically.
Oh I didn't know.
I made a thread a few months ago and it was music related and when I looked up my thread it was in the music section. So I thought it did it automatically. But I must have done something to get it there.
If you go back to that thread, you'll probably notice that a staff member moved it and commented that they did in the thread itself, assuming you posted it in the incorrect place.
Thank you, flare!
Bless your heart, OP.
Thank you for the explanation. Sorry for the mishap:)
But on the subject - I think I would go to the beginning of the dot-com boom, as I’m partial to becoming filthy rich with my current knowledge and also enjoy the modern amenities life has to offer.
Even just back to the beginning of covid lol. Had I just bought a mic and a decent web cam and started streaming Souls Game content, I could probably be much more successful than a humble excavator.
I wonder if i could tame a trex
Renaissance Florence or Venice.
I'd go back to when Argentine was beaten in the beginning of the world cup and bet everything on Arabia for the win
It was less than 20 years ago, so no great span of time travel needed, but
supposedly, Matt Berry from Toast of London, What we Do in the Shadows, The IT Crowd, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace,
before he was discovered, was a tour guide for tourists at one of the corny "Dungeon" attractions in London.
I want to travel back, take his tours, make friends, take him out all night for pints,
And feed him ideas for the very comedy shows he will star in, in his future
I absolutely love this lol