Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hypothetical Question.

Started by MissEvelyn [3601975] on in General Non-related.

23 replies · 131 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

MissEvelyn [3601975]

You get a one way ticket to any time period ( only the past). What time period are you going to and why?

 

 

 

 

( I can't think of a single time period where life is better than the  present.   Not saying the present is great either though lol)

Shooby [2510470]

general discussion is for game related discussions.

 

Anything unrelated to the game goes in NR (Nonrelated)

 

And no its not automatic, you're responsible for where you post.  Why would you think the game would review the context of your post and post it auto in the correct area?

MissEvelyn [3601975]

Oh I didn't know.

 

I made a thread a few months ago and it was music related and when I looked up my thread it was in the music section. So I thought it did it automatically.  But I must have done something to get it there.

 

 

Shooby [2510470]

If you go back to that thread, you'll probably notice that a staff member moved it and commented that they did in the thread itself, assuming you posted it in the incorrect place.

Malgarth [2308239]

But on the subject - I think I would go to the beginning of the dot-com boom, as I’m partial to becoming filthy rich with my current knowledge and also enjoy the modern amenities life has to offer.

Shooby [2510470]

Even just back to the beginning of covid lol. Had I just bought a mic and a decent web cam and started streaming Souls Game content, I could probably be much more successful than a humble excavator.

lockup [3300790]

 

It was less than 20 years ago, so no great span of time travel needed, but

 

supposedly, Matt Berry from Toast of London, What we Do in the Shadows, The IT Crowd, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace,

 

before he was discovered, was a tour guide for tourists at one of the corny "Dungeon" attractions in London.

 

I want to travel back, take his tours, make friends, take him out all night for pints, 

 

And feed him ideas for the very comedy shows he will star in, in his future