Same . I am in an official race
race bugged?
Started by Tsume [195620] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Same, official race on Speedway.
Same here, stuck in a Convict race that will never happen...
19:32:56 - 16/06/25 You joined an official race on Convict with your Mercia SLR
It finally started
Well suddenly I guess I'm not missing racing while stuck overseas for war, appreciate it servers, much love
And we’re off!
Everything should be resolved now.
Thanks!
Not resolved - happening again:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16481092&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=26118087
Mentions: Racing won't initiate
Here we go again
Happening again; OC stuck on initiating.
Same
Bump
Same for us
Ours just initiated after 40+ minutes of waiting. (it passed at least!)
Ours failed after 40 min....following on our previous 4 failures this week....Chedded hard :/.
This was happening again today in at least a couple races. Not sure what causes it (or what fixed it as it's now running.)
This occurring in the custom race I created. It was supposed to begin at 1800 TCT. But it keeps resetting to 1 min and 59 seconds. For the past 17 minutes.
Still persists, for both custom and official races.
Same issue as everyone else...
official race stuck and timer keeps resetting. :')
edit: I've checked again and the race has started. thanks! [image: snipboard.io]
Race started at 1831 TCT.
I get this bug too, but it seems to fix itself if I click away and let it start without watching it.