Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No

Started by CyberVitals [2874431] on in Graveyard.

51 replies · 299 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

FattyLumpkin [2702848]

I'm glad you finally learned to accept yourself on this beautiful month but it was a rocky journey of internalized hate to get there wasn't it? There's only one kind of DP we can talk about in the forums and you chose the 🌶️ one. It's too late to backpedal now. 

 

 

CyberVitals [2874431]

You do realize calling someone a retard is offensive and derogatoryh language right? My brother is mentally challenged, that is not cool.

A few of you have start some pretty shitty slurs! But I'm the one that should get in trouble....?

CyberVitals [2874431]

I don't think I could have expected a different response from an enby <3

BTW - your name doesnt make sense. How tf you gonna be enby and have 'man' in your name?

Malgarth [2308239]

I wasn’t calling your brother retarded, since that indeed wouldn’t be acceptable behaviour as it’s simply cruel.

 

I am, however, calling you a retard.

MeanMike [1884314]

I agree. 

 

I like to watch Whom get abused as much as the next guy, but this is crossing the line and ngl, actually got me white knightin for Whom a lil bit...

 

06:45:47 - 20/06/25 You added CyberVitals to your targets list with the description : kill this douche