Oh dude you got me twisted, that is THE ass that I just NEED. yummy in my tummy
No
Started by CyberVitals [2874431] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
That's disgusting. Hopefully there's a ban incoming once staff see this.
You people are so easy to rage bait. Can I has more bounties? PLZ
wat
For what? for HOPING someone gets hurt? HOPING for something is against the rules?
I'm glad you finally learned to accept yourself on this beautiful month but it was a rocky journey of internalized hate to get there wasn't it? There's only one kind of DP we can talk about in the forums and you chose the 🌶️ one. It's too late to backpedal now.
Homie as long as I dont share the pics or get to explict in sharing your homies deets, I can talk about DPs all I want.
Dont get mad because your dad cheated on your mom with me mkay bb
Same vibe:
Its not that deep ..he won't love you more ...
You do realize calling someone a retard is offensive and derogatoryh language right? My brother is mentally challenged, that is not cool.
A few of you have start some pretty shitty slurs! But I'm the one that should get in trouble....?
DONT LIE TO ME!
HAHA
For fun
Or, and hear me out... you're a pussy.
I don't think I could have expected a different response from an enby <3
BTW - your name doesnt make sense. How tf you gonna be enby and have 'man' in your name?
I wasn’t calling your brother retarded, since that indeed wouldn’t be acceptable behaviour as it’s simply cruel.
I am, however, calling you a retard.
You are however, using the slur, retard, repeatedly. And considering you are intentionally using it as a slur, thats even worse
I agree.
I like to watch Whom get abused as much as the next guy, but this is crossing the line and ngl, actually got me white knightin for Whom a lil bit...
06:45:47 - 20/06/25 You added CyberVitals to your targets list with the description : kill this douche