Anyone in here do any meditating or interested in learning about it? I know not really "paranormal".
Meditating
Started by Ave-satanas [3773867] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
It can be paranormal. But I understand why you put this thread in this forum. There is no spiritually forum.
But I've tried meditation in a few ways. 🧘♂️ through yoga, and grounding. And also meditation as a form of divination. I've also tried meditation the way my doctor suggested for mindfulness and helping with anxiety.
Did it work for you? And hell ya buddy, love to hear it people who meditate. Many people complain they don't have the time or they aren't able to meditate. Just scared of the unknown.
Highly recommend it to everyone to give it a shot, even if it's just 3 minutes, point it so START and keep at it, need tips got tons.
I agree. And yes, what worked for me the most is mindfulness and grounding. In my experience grounding meditation works best for reducing stress and anxiety in the short term, and the mindfulness meditation has helped with teaching my nervous system better ways to cope, and handle stress and helps with more long term relief of stress and anxiety.
Sometimes I pair meditation with aromatherapy and gentle relaxing sounds. It really does helps take the edge off anxiety for me.
I highly agree to this, I use different htz during my meditation.
I wish more people would just give it a chance.
Meditation itself is more for the health/fitness section, but I understand why you placed it here. Throughout my life I've used several forms of meditations for fun or to destress due to high tense careers and situations. Most people who did not know this about me were shocked at first as it does not nor has it ever fit my persona which I have always found funny. Running the risk of sounding like a complete dork🤓: different types of meditations are always worth giving a try once regardless of the person and where they are in life, so many health benefits to be had. #qigong
Carrying an exorcism candle is a way to increase success rate of meditation by 30% buy one now at ExorcistCandle.com
Pass but thanks.
Don't worry first package is always on us and was sent 10 hrs ago.
I hear ya
Had a friend that did it for years but quit doing it cause he started hearing noises, either he was just spooked and people where talking outside his house cause he lives alone, or just actually left something on. But who knows maybe he just doesnt like being vulnerable like that. If this happens to you I would suggest finding possibly a group session if thats a thing
My method of Meditating is as below...
Close eyes.
Imagine a fruit, for example an apple.
Try to completely concentrate an apple with its char. like Red, its shape.
This apple should be imagined between you forehead, right above and in between your eyes.
Slowly breathe and exhale.
This for me helps in increasing focus and releasing stress.
This also helps me with being calm.