Shoot me a msg for what ya got paying 6m per bb, buying most weapons. If your weapon is worth more I will make an offer if interested. [image: i.imgur.com]
{B} RW Weapons at BB value 6m per BB
Started by -Elijah- [2256946] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
b
b
b
b
b
B
your entire NW isn't enough to buy a single rifle or shotgun, even at your shitty prices
Lmao, I have money in my property vault. My networth goes up and down all the time but I get money from ranked wars so I spend that on RW weapons, don’t hate man
regardless, 5.2m per BB is dogshit, the standard is 5.5, and i pay 5.8
I seen a few threads doing 5.2m I can switch it to 5.5m, it doesn’t bother me.
b
Man stfu you dick, many many traders pay 5.2m per BB, many people even pay 5m per BB, stay in your lane if you wanna pay 5.8m then you do you dont chat on other people. I pay 5.2m per BB why aint you in my thread talking shit?
many many traders pay 5.2m per BB
interesting, i mainly watch trade chat...guess they just don't have the balls to post there
maybe open your eyes and use the forums not every trader uses trade chat. Your nan enjoys those balls.
Man I usually try and pay 5m per bb and I buy alot, you should prolly do more research before hating on someone
Bump
bump
bump
bump