Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

{B} RW Weapons at BB value 6m per BB

Started by -Elijah- [2256946] on in Trading Post.

23 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

-Elijah- [2256946]

Lmao, I have money in my property vault. My networth goes up and down all the time but I get money from ranked wars so I spend that on RW weapons, don’t hate man 

Pez [2153605]

Man stfu you dick, many many traders pay 5.2m per BB, many people even pay 5m per BB, stay in your lane if you wanna pay 5.8m then you do you dont chat on other people. I pay 5.2m per BB why aint you in my thread talking shit? 

Warriordud [3177526]

many many traders pay 5.2m per BB

interesting, i mainly watch trade chat...guess they just don't have the balls to post there

Pez [2153605]

maybe open your eyes and use the forums not every trader uses trade chat. Your nan enjoys those balls.

Asmo [3743727]

Man I usually try and pay 5m per bb and I buy alot, you should prolly do more research before hating on someone