Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need a partner

Started by jay5888 [3834969] on in Graveyard.

17 replies · 557 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
43
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

jay5888 [3834969]

I need an in-game partner. I’m active and playing every day. 
irl military veteran, volunteer firefighter and bored. Please help

GoldStyx [3843416]

I’m down to be your partner! Irl im 30 and a female. If you’re interested let me know ☺️ feel free to message me or add me 

Warriordud [3177526]

the fact this is in the paranormal forums is crazy

 

this guy couldn't find anyone still alive who wanted him, he had to spread a wider net and ask out some dead people too

Ali_Copone [4029210]

Hey Bro.

 

I am 54 and Male.

 

Thank You for Serving Our Wonderful Country.

 

I am usually online and active just about every day to.

 

Because I am currently Disabled and Unemployed.

 

and I would be down for Parting or Teaming Up with You to.

 

You can usually get more done in a Team setting I know. I have Woeked that way before what Time I used to Work.