I need an in-game partner. I’m active and playing every day.
irl military veteran, volunteer firefighter and bored. Please help
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 43
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Warriordud [3177526]
· 30 likes ·
the fact this is in the paranormal forums is crazy this guy couldn't find anyone still alive who wanted him, he had to spread a wider net and ask out some dead people too
Bro just hit with any random single girl in newbies chat you will definitely find someone
Thanks!
I’m down to be your partner! Irl im 30 and a female. If you’re interested let me know ☺️ feel free to message me or add me
the fact this is in the paranormal forums is crazy
this guy couldn't find anyone still alive who wanted him, he had to spread a wider net and ask out some dead people too
Hey.... It's better to check the property forum for this matter.
Last Action: 1 day
hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hypeeee
Last Action: 72 days
lol
Last Action: 3 months
rip
Maybe he’s ghosting?
I thought we were about to talk about ghoul 😔
I want a partner who share pi upkeep with me
I need a partner who I can hate pi with and rank I together
Hey Bro.
I am 54 and Male.
Thank You for Serving Our Wonderful Country.
I am usually online and active just about every day to.
Because I am currently Disabled and Unemployed.
and I would be down for Parting or Teaming Up with You to.
You can usually get more done in a Team setting I know. I have Woeked that way before what Time I used to Work.
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wah ha ha ha heh heh he. hrrrm. Good Stuff ;*)
Graved - not paranormal