So I’ve always just been curious on what other torn players favorite weapon is? Mine so far is my diamond bladed knife.
Favorite weapon
Started by Cloudz970 [3609640] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Glitter bomb obviously
For base weapons?
BT MP9, Naval Cutless and Metal Chucks. Not the best, but they've always been my favorites. I have a real soft spot that started in like, 2012 for the Dual Berettas as well.
Cattle Prod.
Forums shitposting is the strongest psychological weapon in Torn, if not the world.
pillow
Tavor
Poison Umbrella
fists
I really like my kodachi, but ngl I’m quite partial to a lorcin
I am obligated to say macanas, after spending hours putting all of my macanas into my display case.
the cheese grater
Love my katana/sai
The Trout, of course.
I'm quite a fan of kicks.
Never really got into fisting but there's just something about kicking someone in the balls then getting a good mug.
My pocket pick is Butterfly knives. I just like them as fidget toys, and the neat little tricks you can do with em. When I found out I could have them in game too, I was on that.
I've always loved the diamond bladed knife, second fav is claymore sword.
Favourite is my Orange Assassinate Cobra, absolute beast of a thing.
I'm also slightly obsessed with Grace Jap Blades (particularly Kodachis)
Staff Edit - Obscene Content