Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favorite weapon

Started by Cloudz970 [3609640] on in General Discussion.

29 replies · 400 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Pakliuvom [1676337]

For base weapons?

 

BT MP9, Naval Cutless and Metal Chucks. Not the best, but they've always been my favorites. I have a real soft spot that started in like, 2012 for the Dual Berettas as well.

Shooby [2510470]

I'm quite a fan of kicks.

 

Never really got into fisting but there's just something about kicking someone in the balls then getting a good mug.

Respect [2213633]

My pocket pick is Butterfly knives. I just like them as fidget toys, and the neat little tricks you can do with em. When I found out I could have them in game too, I was on that.

EvilGeniusHD [2411841]

Favourite is my Orange Assassinate Cobra, absolute beast of a thing. 

 

I'm also slightly obsessed with Grace Jap Blades (particularly Kodachis)