I don't want any of your stuff, but could I touch your butt before you go? Please?
Quitting
Started by office_kitty [593790] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 440 / 440 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
2 days old in Torn city. My journey is just beginning. Throwing in my hat just in case some of your swag falls my way.
Enjoy your new chapter IRL!
Can I have your stuff? :p
Meow
You'll be back, you'll just be poor with nice stats
Enjoy
Currently in college studying computer science, that’s my goal in the future right there! To travel and just enjoy life to the fullest, cheers bro and goodluck to life!
Never met you, you've never met me.. Travel the fkn world and have fun! Can I have some stuff?
Good luck
Gimme ur stuff por favor
Damn, big loss for the cat community here on torn.
Good luck with everything, O-K! It's been good getting to know you.
I will take some giveaway items have a good luck in your life and love from office space
Can I have your stuff?
Enjoy your traveling
So you say that you're a troll - so you might not leave after all?? Haha, the thought make me laugh :D
Enjoy whatever you do next!
I too, would like free sh*t
From the inside or outside? 🤔
I need a private island. What's up?
Look I'll be completely honest, I was gonna act like I was going for the outside but was gonna make a move in hopes I could get to the inside.
I definitely wasn't going to wuss out either.
Here for the giveaway and the send-off. Enjoy your travels!