Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Quitting

Started by office_kitty [593790] on in General Discussion.

439 replies · 6.74k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 440 / 440 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Every0ne [3843615]

2 days old in Torn city. My journey is just beginning. Throwing in my hat just in case some of your swag falls my way.

 

Enjoy your new chapter IRL!

Kakuro [2382771]

Currently in college studying computer science, that’s my goal in the future right there! To travel and just enjoy life to the fullest, cheers bro and goodluck to life!

eulux [3674547]

So you say that you're a troll - so you might not leave after all?? Haha, the thought make me laugh :D

 

Enjoy whatever you do next!

megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

Look I'll be completely honest, I was gonna act like I was going for the outside but was gonna make a move in hopes I could get to the inside. 

 

I definitely wasn't going to wuss out either.